We are committed to prompt evaluation and publication of fully accepted papers in journals. To maintain a high-quality publication, all submissions undergo a rigorous review process. Characteristics of the peer review process are as follows:
- Simultaneous submissions of the same manuscript to different journals is not acceptable
- Papers will be refereed by experts as suggested by the editorial board.
- All publication decisions are made by the journal's Editors-in-Chief on the basis of the referees' reports. Authors of papers that are not accepted are notified promptly.
- All submitted manuscripts are treated as confidential documents. We expect our Board of Reviewing Editors and reviewers to treat manuscripts as confidential material as well.
- Editors and reviewers involved in the review process should disclose conflicts of interest resulting from direct competitive, collaborative, or other relationships with any of the authors, and remove oneself from cases in which such conflicts preclude an objective evaluation
- Our peer review process is confidential and identities of reviewers cannot be revealed.
Expected time from reception of article to publication in JOAPR is 1-2 weeks. The expected time depends on the the time taken by Reviewer to review the manuscript and the author to comply to the comments of Reviewer.
The authors may contact us for any clarification in our policy