Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Research (JOAPR) do not accepts advertising on its official website, https://www.japtronline.com. However, we accept advertisement at other official pages of JOAPR (social media). JOAPR neither endorse advertised company or product, nor is advertising allowed to affect editorial decisions or editorial content.
JOAPR reserves the right to refuse any advertisement that is incompatible with our mission. JOAPR will adhere to all ethical and commonly accepted advertising practices and will ensure that its practices conform to its Vision & Mission. The following types of advertisements are prohibited
- Political and religious advertisements
- Advertisements that claim to offer a miracle cure or method
- Advertisements for alcohol, tobacco or any related product(s)
- Advertisements for weapons, firearms, ammunition and fireworks
- Advertisements for pornography and related materials and services
- Advertisements that make unsubstantiated health claims for the products advertised
- Advertisements will always be allowed only after approval of JOAPR/
- Advertisements, advertising icons and advertiser logos must be clearly distinguishable from editorial content.
- Advertisers may be required to submit supporting documentation to substantiate claims.
- Advertisements may not imply endorsement by the JOAPR
- Neither advertisers nor their agents may collect any personal information from any user viewing JOAPR website except with the user’s knowledge and permission and only after giving the user substantive information about the uses to which the information will be put.
Advertising revenue is used to support the Authors who have limited funds to pay Article Processing Charges (APC).
For questions about online advertising on the JOAPR, contact sales team at +917987014131 or email@example.com