Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is typed using a 12-point font with 1.5 space; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- There is no conflict of interest and any clarification regarding this has been provided in comments to editor
- Funding source has been disclosed in manuscript citing the grant letter sanctioned from grant sanctioning agencies
ArticlesSection default policy
The copyright of the published manuscript lies with the author. In submitting an article to Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Research (JOAPR), I (corresponding author), certify that:
- I am authorized by my co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- I warrant, on behalf of myself and my co-authors, that:
- the article is original, has not been formally published in any other peer-reviewed journal, is not under consideration by any other journal and does not infringe any existing copyright or any other third party rights;
- I am/we are the sole author(s) of the article and have full authority to enter into this agreement and in granting rights to JOAPR are not in breach of any other obligation;
- the article contains nothing that is unlawful, libellous, or which would, if published, constitute a breach of contract or of confidence or of commitment given to secrecy;
- I/we have taken due care to ensure the integrity of the article. To my/our - and currently accepted scientific - knowledge all statements contained in it purporting to be facts are true and any formula or instruction contained in the article will not, if followed accurately, cause any injury, illness or damage to the user.
- I, and all co-authors, agree that the article, if editorially accepted for publication, shall be licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License
- I, and all co-authors, agree that, if the article is editorially accepted for publication in Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Research (JOAPR) data included in the article shall be made available under the Creative Commons 1.0 Public Domain Dedication waiver, unless otherwise stated. For the avoidance of doubt it is stated that sections 1, 2, and 3 of this license agreement shall apply and prevail.
- I, and all co-authors are permitted and encouraged to post my/our work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work
In order to offer the best possible service to users, the website may automatically collect certain information from your web browser regarding your use of the site. The information will be recorded in web server log files. We may use the information to help us understand more about how our web site is used, to recognize patterns of usage of the site, to improve our site. While we may track site usage, we in no way relate this usage to any users in particular.
Registration on JOAPR website is mandatory for submission of manuscript, review of submitted manuscript by Reviewer. However, registration is not at all required for viewing its content or simply reading the published article. During registration we collect some personal information such as your name, email address, affiliation, research interests, among others. This information enables us to develop and customize products to better meet your needs and preferences. We may contact registered users from time to time to draw your attention to information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out from receiving such email when at any time by contacting our customer service.
Collection of users information for commercial use is strictly not permitted. We will not sell or share any personal information to any third parties without the explicit consent of the user. We endeavor to keep your personal information confidential and protected against unauthorized access through the use of appropriate safeguards.
We reserves the right to disclose any information if we are required to do so by law or to comply with legal process, if we believe it is necessary to take action regarding illegal activities or to protect our rights, or if JOAPR is acquired by, transferred to or merged with another company.
We reserve the right to change this policy at any time without notice. Any changes to this policy will be posted on this web page.